Monday, October 26, 2009

Blue Monday...


i didnt think id have any blue photos to share for Blue Monday

but as i looked throught the rear view mirror of my photo folder, i most happily happened on quite a lot, like these blue stockings...


"Two roads diverged in a wood & i, i took the one least travelled by, & that has made all the difference"

a sweet book, to document the journey "where happy little bluebirds fly"

lapping water, to soothe the soul


a blue railing, to catch us if we stumble

a cyan coloured sky


a cornflower blue sky


& a cerulean sky...shades of blue, so wonderfully

Today is a happy blue day :) Have a Lovely Blue Monday! Please feel free to drop by & see Sally's gorgeous blue blog!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, my very favorite is the cerulean sky one! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chenoa, what a lovely, lovely blue post. I felt like I'd taken a journey into a wonderful place, far from the frenzy of the world. So pretty. Thanks!

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blues you've chosen to share with us today. I hope you are having a wonderful Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have included the many shades and moods of one of my favored colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many pretty blues. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have posted some very pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue gift wrap.I've always been a blue girl, tho your last post in pink is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do love your blue, blue images. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete