Wednesday, February 3, 2010

give it a go...


im not very good at sewing...i never use a tape measure, & i own no sewing patterns...but at 2 o'clock in the morning i came to a dilema...

i needed a dress for a party that next night...two remnants later, this was what i came up with :)

as someone wonderful told me, you dont have to start with expertise, but with a desire to make something beautiful...

if there is something you've been pondering, my very dearest encouragement would be to have a go, see what wonderful things will follow!

2 comments:

  1. I commend you on your bravery to start something with only the pattern in your mind.

    I do agree with you and I think desire is a very important key to success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your last statement here..."have a go, see what wonderful things will follow." thank you!

    ReplyDelete