Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~ballerina tippytoes~











this week is a longing to learn to twirl like this, a remembering of a childhood excursion, one poignant moment{& how strange it should be here because this is the only part i remember still!} sitting lightly on the edge of my chair, heart outstretched towards the luminous stage of fluttering swans, arrayed all in white~ the theatre dark, but my heart shining watching them, even watching them must be done gracefully!

a lovely week of shimmering cards{Thankyou...sing i shall!!!}
& days filled with peppermint soap & lavendar sachets! lovely thoughts

3 comments:

  1. oh lilies! I can't wait until they bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swan lake is one of my all time favourite ballets.

    I hope yo had a lovely easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so pretty. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete