Monday, June 28, 2010

~ an afternoon adventure.


for some time now i have been smitten


by glorious gardens


which are hidden in alleyways


& have billowing greenery flowing from crumbling concrete steps...


probably the most fitting description of my experience{this past Saturday} of visiting the Finders Keepers markets...


little girls in vibrant tutus kneeling near crocheted toadstools,


an array of carefully crafted treasures & vintage handmade wares


exquisite creamy ceramics & finally meeting this Kind-hearted Lovely{i now aspire to fill my fridge with ceramic floral magnets!!!}


wishing i had just 10 more dollars because of this pastel paradise{such unexpected loveliness}, & being utterly enchanted by this stunning stall


...a general feeling of flourishing loveliness!!!

some days i lose myself...
&
some days i find myself...
&
some days i realize i wasn't really lost at all...
&
some days, i want to get lost in it all over again!!!

2 comments:

  1. some days i lose myself...
    &
    some days i find myself...
    &
    some days i realize i wasn't really lost at all...
    &
    some days, i want to get lost in it all over again!!!


    I love that so much. Me, too. Me, too!! I love that we can live so very far apart and yet be such kindred spirits. And, of course, I completely love your art work. You have so much talent, my friend. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! all those goodies look wonderul... and I lovethe look of those buildings... they look old.

    Not sure if you've popped over lately, but I'm doing an art doll giveaway and raising funds for our local Rescue The Animals if you fancy a go!
    Hope all is well in Australia1
    Blessings
    Abi

    ReplyDelete