Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ta daa!


who knew what last week would bring as it was rolling{on rickety wheels} into being... one of the things it brought was this lovely award from this beautiful lady, Thank you Abi!


So, these are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


1. My name means 'White Dove'
2. i hate being the centre of attention{like on a stage}
3. but i like organizing stage things{Christmas concerts for church, musicals, fashion parades, poetry readings}
4. i always wanted to be a logician
5. when i was about 6 i cut my eyelashes off with Mums HEAVY red handled sewing scissors because i was sick of ladies telling me i had long eyelashes{my poor Mum was horrified~thankfully they grew back, not so long though unfortunately :)}
6. id love to live in St Louis Missouri!
7. i love music therapy!!!


i chose 7kreativ bloggers who inspire me creatively
1. Pearl Maple
2. Come Sit by my Fire
3. Urban Nectar
4. Gus & Other Things
5. the Bowerbird Stories
6. Soul Aperture
7. River Bend Ranch
Thank you thank you thank you for your sagacity of image & script!!! & please feel free to accept the award{even if you don't have time to undertake the task} with kindest wishes from my heart to yours!!!


Today grows!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I don't have time to do this today, but I will get to it in the next couple of days.

    I can't believe you cut off your eyelashes. You're lucky you didn't poke your eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - it's lovely to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that is ever so kind of you and such a fun way to learn more about each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are always so much fun to read..I'm laughiing about the eyelashes. My son ust took a pair of scissors to his hair this past week so as a mom I can understand how uoset your mom was, but I understand your logic as a child..haha!

    Hope all is going well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sweet girl you. Thank you so much. You've made my night. And, with such a great day - that's saying a lot. Thank you, my friend And, hey. If you ever get to St. Louis, I'll be four hours away. Let's have some playdates.

    ReplyDelete