Thursday, February 5, 2009

for lack of discouragement


After receiving a beautiful word of encouragement, & consistent urging from my sister, who desperately wanted a mermaid doll, i embarked once again upon the journey of a doll. such an endeavour...yet so rewarding!! my mind conjured up lace parasols, frilly aprons &...hats, "my word, something chronic!"(Eliza Doolittle, My Fair Lady) but for now it is a sweet bonnet, special shell & airborn kite that prevail.

"To look at a thing is quite different from seeing a thing,
& one does not see anything, until one sees its beauty."
~Oscar Wilde~

"He turns not back who is bound to a star."
~da Vinci~
Today my heart soars softly...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by..these are so wonderful! I love their faces and gorgeous clothes! I look forward to seeing more:)

    p.s....love love the mermaid especially!

    ReplyDelete