Saturday, February 14, 2009

a valentine's treat





Happy Valentine's Day!
i thought i'd treat myself & you to a few of my favourite photos with this post.
Some things that inspire enduring love...
~devotion. a hopeless longing to serve
~excellence, being the best that is within us
~cherish. the kindest intentions of perpetual care
~being together. roasting marshmallows in the fire's glow, ferris wheels & open air cinemas im dreaming up?
~joy. loved ones make ordinary moments sparkle with happiness

1 comment:

  1. I would so wear this if only I had a place to
    go!
    thank you for stopping by and saying such kind
    words. I love when someone really gets my work
    It means a lot to me.
    I am so happy you and your family are out of
    danger and safe.
    Be Well!
    ~xo~
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete