Wednesday, March 18, 2009


May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
& the rain fall soft upon your fields
& until we meet Again
May God Hold you, In the palm of His Hand
~An Irish Blessing~

this week: some strivings to remain creatively abundant amid life's precipice
Tonight: a walk under the stars, a dash of cinammon on my soul ~ savoury sweetness enfolds me
my mind, a fountain of tumbling ideas...under an umbrella of hope.
One day id like to return to the Emerald Isle, a piece of my heritage, just think of it, twirling barefoot across fields of softest green, a million wishes waiting to be plucked from the air like apples from an orchard. but until then, may everyone have a week of luck in four leaf clover doses!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just a little reminder to put your doll's photo up-tomorrow is the Rag Doll Challenge day!

    Can't wait to see your doll. I will place your link on my site.

    ReplyDelete